Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you consider is more important to support Colombian brands or foreigner brands?

4 posters

Go down

Do you consider is more important to support Colombian brands or foreigner brands? Empty Do you consider is more important to support Colombian brands or foreigner brands?

Post by mariajosechacon Mon 2 Oct - 18:08

I consider its correct to support Colombian industries, but I also support foreigners brands.
What do you think? We, as Colombians should support Colombian entrepreneurs or foreign

mariajosechacon
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Do you consider is more important to support Colombian brands or foreigner brands? Empty Re: Do you consider is more important to support Colombian brands or foreigner brands?

Post by Andres Mejia Mon 2 Oct - 19:22

It is important that both are supported in way that none becomes a threat to the other. Both should represent a big number of jobs, which are undenieably important. Even so, the national brands should be more supported during their creation and rise to success, as the foreign brands already have an advantage. For example, nowadays it is hard to start a business in Colombia because the restrictions, minimum standards, and laws surrounding the creation of these, are incredibly demanding and the government is not supplying enough impulse for these businesses to go international. For example, Coca Cola should not be a threat to Postobón, but for Postobón to be as equally as famous in Colombia, it should have been given enough support such as less taxes than Coca Cola, for it to become a non-threat competitor.

Andres Mejia
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Do you consider is more important to support Colombian brands or foreigner brands? Empty Re: Do you consider is more important to support Colombian brands or foreigner brands?

Post by JuanLagos Mon 2 Oct - 19:56

mariajosechacon wrote:I consider its correct to support Colombian industries, but I also support foreigners brands.
What do you think? We, as Colombians should support Colombian entrepreneurs or foreign

Majo,
I think that we need to support more Colombian industries that foreigners ones. If we make this kind of things our economy will grow as the time pass and also it will bring more and more industries this means more jobs also. Foreigners companies are cool because you experience something innovative, something that you hasn’t before. Think about a Colombian industry all over the world for example in the United States, Europe, Asia and more. We need to leave Colombia name in the top.

JuanLagos
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by mafelandeira Tue 3 Oct - 9:09

mariajosechacon wrote:I consider its correct to support Colombian industries, but I also support foreigners brands.

I agree with you María José, supporting Colombian brands can give us a great felling of love towards our country and could make better our economy.

mafelandeira
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down