Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are the scholar relationships better than outside ones?

5 posters

Go down

Are the scholar relationships better than outside ones? Empty Are the scholar relationships better than outside ones?

Post by Ruiz12 Mon 3 Oct - 19:10

Now days I've heard some comments of people saying that it's boring to see this person you love everyday, however I actually love it. So if you have a relationship or you had been in one no matter which kind leave your coment Shocked
Ruiz12
Ruiz12
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Are the scholar relationships better than outside ones? Empty Re: Are the scholar relationships better than outside ones?

Post by CamilaBaez9A Wed 5 Oct - 23:49

I think no because school is where you go to be with your friends. Also no because there are a lot of people who invent rumors that can make your relationship go down.

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Are the scholar relationships better than outside ones? Empty Re: Are the scholar relationships better than outside ones?

Post by EmilyArias99 Thu 20 Oct - 21:25

I think that thereĀ“s not a better relationship than other. Some people just feel better being with someone in school or with someone of outside. What matters is love and respect.
EmilyArias99
EmilyArias99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeconstain Sun 23 Oct - 19:34

Ruiz12 wrote:Now days I've heard some comments of people saying that it's boring to see this person you love everyday, however I actually love it. So if you have a relationship or you had been in one no matter which kind leave your coment Shocked
I think it is not boring to see that person you like or love everyday at school because it is actually something you wake up every morning willing to do, if you really love someone you will never get tired of seeing them or spending time with them, i think that is one of the main bases of a succesfull relationship Very Happy
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataliaalfonso0 Mon 24 Oct - 0:37

A very interesting question! I think that outside relationships have less risk that the break up may be because of gossips and lies... In the other hand this relationships have very strong bonds because of trust...
Talking about school relationships, the problem is that EVERYBODY wants to gossip, lie, get into the relationship and that gives obstacles to the people because trust is questioned... They spend a lot of time together and that is bad because is more time to fight and that stuff
However the ball is on your court when it comes to decide where do you want your relationship
Nataliaalfonso0
Nataliaalfonso0
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down