Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What could improve your scholar experience?

+2
IsabellaGarciaG
Ruiz12
6 posters

Go down

What could improve your scholar experience? Empty What could improve your scholar experience?

Post by Ruiz12 Mon 3 Oct - 19:38

I've had heard many people saying they dislike or hate the school because of many facts. What should the school change for emproving the experience of the students and even for making the students actually like it?
Ruiz12
Ruiz12
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

What could improve your scholar experience? Empty Re: What could improve your scholar experience?

Post by IsabellaGarciaG Mon 3 Oct - 20:17

Ruiz12 wrote:I've had heard many people saying they dislike or hate the school because of many facts. What should the school change for emproving the experience of the students and even for making the students actually like it?
I consider as school they should always take into account what is the best for students without affecting the academic area but making feel the student as part of it. They need to make the student love his school because it is where he spends the most of his time and what prepares him to his future so any student should hate it but instead, should love it, and that is what school has to do, to make every student loves his school. study study
IsabellaGarciaG
IsabellaGarciaG
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

What could improve your scholar experience? Empty Re: What could improve your scholar experience?

Post by Marianamonroy00 Mon 3 Oct - 23:36

School should be like a second home. But in our case I believe we cannot associate home with a place that doesn't even give us a voice to express our thoughts.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 9ASusana Wed 5 Oct - 20:06

I think that for school to be better, teachers and the rest of people should think more in students. Not only doing academic things, but trying to involve each student with the community. For example doing festivals or letting students express what they think.
9ASusana
9ASusana
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Diego Osso Wed 5 Oct - 21:32

I think that kids will love school if it is fun. We could make so many activities to learn , not only been in a classroom listening to a teacher . Now days kids lean in a different way.
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Wed 5 Oct - 21:40

I think school would be a more fun and more enjoyable if we could express more freely than we are aloud to, for example painting our hair or using piercings, expressing ourselves can lead to a better learning environment.

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down