Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How could classes improve?

3 posters

Go down

How could classes improve? Empty How could classes improve?

Post by Admin Wed 5 Oct - 20:50

What do you like about the classes? Why? What have you learnt the most? What ways could you better learn Cemis?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How could classes improve? Empty Re: How could classes improve?

Post by Juan Molano77 Wed 5 Oct - 21:17

What I like the most about English classes is that they are always different, they are not monotonous like other ones. Also, Leo is a very good teacher who make every class fun teaching us a lot new things that might help us for tenth and eleven grade. Classes are very dinámica and well elaborated, presentations in power point are really good. Until now what I learn the most are the different sentence structures which are very important for writing texts. Cemis are a little bit confuse in some cases, so the best way to learn them is studying and realizing workshops and homeworks which are corrected in class

Juan Molano77
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Wed 5 Oct - 21:28

Juan Molano77 wrote:What I like the most about English classes is that they are always different, they are not monotonous like other ones. Also, Leo is a very good teacher who make every class fun teaching us a lot new things that might help us for tenth and eleven grade. Classes are very dinámica and well elaborated, presentations in power point are really good. Until now what I learn the most are the different sentence structures which are very important for writing texts. Cemis are a little bit confuse in some cases, so the best way to learn them is studying and realizing workshops and homeworks which are corrected in class
I agree, when you have English class you know you are going to have a good time because you will learn without been in a "jail"
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Wed 5 Oct - 21:29

I like the different activities that the English teacher has made to crate a better relationship, like the breakfast
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down