Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which of these designers is the most important? Silvia Tcherassi or Pepa Pombo?

+2
Vale Gómez
Angélica
6 posters

Go down

Which of these designers is the most important? Silvia Tcherassi or Pepa Pombo? Empty Which of these designers is the most important? Silvia Tcherassi or Pepa Pombo?

Post by Angélica Wed 15 Apr - 20:07

Silvia Tcherassi or Pepa Pombo?
(fashion designers)

Angélica
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Which of these designers is the most important? Silvia Tcherassi or Pepa Pombo? Empty Re: Which of these designers is the most important? Silvia Tcherassi or Pepa Pombo?

Post by Vale Gómez Thu 16 Apr - 17:13

For me Silvia Tcherassi is most important because she was very recognized for her designs and her designs were also very good.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Which of these designers is the most important? Silvia Tcherassi or Pepa Pombo? Empty Re: Which of these designers is the most important? Silvia Tcherassi or Pepa Pombo?

Post by valentinacoba Thu 23 Apr - 11:50

In my opinion Silvia Tcherassi is more well known than Pepa Pombo, but it depends on what type of desings you like the most. I really like Silvia Tcherassi clothes.

valentinacoba
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by SaritaVelezAc99 Thu 23 Apr - 18:27

In my opinion Silvia Tcherassi has influenced more in our culture. During her early years the creation of her fashion company “Altamoda” has take her nowadays  to be worldwide recognize designer. Finally Tcherassi is spokesman of UNICEF campaign  against landlines: “Más arte, menos minas”, which today as you know, is one of the biggest problems in our country.
SaritaVelezAc99
SaritaVelezAc99

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuelacastrillon Sun 26 Apr - 15:22

Angélica wrote:Silvia Tcherassi or Pepa Pombo?
(fashion designers)
I believe that Silvia Tcherassii had contributed more to Colombian people. This is because the originality that she uses in her clothes, representing our country and culture. Moreover, we most said that visitors of other countries preferred to buy her clothes, than Arturo Calle ( for example ) clothes.

Manuelacastrillon
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Paola2000 Sun 26 Apr - 17:27

In my opinion Silvia Tcherassi is better than Pepa Pompo because she is more versatile in her designs than Pepa on the other hand Pepa Pombo lacks of creativity in her textures.

Paola2000
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down