Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The better sportman olf the history of colombia

+15
Yamito
NicolasBetancourt
AndresMaldonado9925
Samuel242
MarianaSantafé
valentinacoba
Federico Luna
SebasGuzman98
Santiago_Garcia
mariasaavedra
Gigigravier
ramirosimon1989
carloshernandez
felipepedroza26
NICO CUBILLOS
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rodríguez - The better sportman olf the history of colombia  Empty The better sportman olf the history of colombia

Post by NICO CUBILLOS Tue 14 Apr - 12:01

James Rodriguez: real madrid, the best scorer of the world cup Brazil 2014, won the puskás award of the best goal
Radamel Falcao: man utd, won an european league, has 24 goals with the selection the same as Arnoldo Iguarán

NICO CUBILLOS
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Rodríguez - The better sportman olf the history of colombia  Empty Re: The better sportman olf the history of colombia

Post by felipepedroza26 Tue 14 Apr - 12:08

James ,because he was the one that made more goals in Brazil 2014
felipepedroza26
felipepedroza26
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Rodríguez - The better sportman olf the history of colombia  Empty Re: The better sportman olf the history of colombia

Post by carloshernandez Tue 14 Apr - 18:18

In my opinion the better sportman oldthe history of Colombia is probably James Rodriguez that won the Puskas Award of the best goal, the award of the golden boot in the World Cup Brasil 2014 and also was the best scorer of the Brasil World Cup 2014, and also can be Falcao that won an European League, and also have 24 goals with the natiaonal selection that is the same of Arnoldo Iguaran, and finally other sportman that can be the best of Colombian history can be Nairo Quintana that have diferent awards like the France Tour and the Italian Giro.

carloshernandez
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by carloshernandez Tue 14 Apr - 18:27

If we talk about woman we can include Mariana Pajon and Catherine Ibargüen because they have important awards like Olympics Medals and World Championships.

carloshernandez
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by ramirosimon1989 Wed 15 Apr - 8:06

It is very dificult to said who is the best sportman in the history of Colombia, by the reason that not all practicw the same sport. Throught history we have had many importan sportsman in the world. For example "Happy Lora" is one of the best boxers in Colombia he won the title three times, and he was known by hes excelent defense and his agility.

ramirosimon1989
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr - 8:08

Talking about woman we can include Mariana Pajon because she start at the age of 4 years training bmx, and although she was to young she start wining prices when se was 5 years old. We have to remember Mariana blow the competition away and won gold medal on bmx in the Olympics of Londres 2012.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigigravier Wed 15 Apr - 8:17

In my opinion the best sportman from Colombia is Nairio Quintana, becouse he have won a lot of races and he put Colombia again like one of the best countries of cycling. Also, he have never forget from where he is, he love spending his time in Colombia. He also show of what colombians are made of, because drastic times called for drastic measures, for example when he injury his arm he needed to stop for some times but now he continue with his competition

Gigigravier
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by mariasaavedra Wed 15 Apr - 8:32

carloshernandez wrote:In my opinion the better sportman oldthe history of Colombia is probably James Rodriguez that won the Puskas Award of the best goal, the award of the golden boot in the World Cup Brasil 2014 and also was the best scorer of the Brasil World Cup 2014, and also can be Falcao that won an European League, and also have 24 goals with the natiaonal selection that is the same of Arnoldo Iguaran, and finally other sportman that can be the best of Colombian history can be Nairo Quintana that have diferent awards like the France Tour and the Italian Giro.
We don't have to left behind women, they also have contribute to Colombian sport history, like Maria Isabel Urrutia that won the first Golden medal on the olympics, or Mariana Pajon that won another Golden Medal on BMX, but not necessarily the better athletes in Colombia have to be because they won awards but also because they achieve there goals and overcome them, because they are perseverant and want to be the best athletes on the sport they practice.

mariasaavedra
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiago_Garcia Wed 15 Apr - 8:35

I think that James Rodríguez is the most important sportsman in the Colombian history because he has won the Puskás prize for the best goal, also he has won the Boot of Gold for being the goaler from the World Cup Brazil 2014. If we're talking about women I think that Mariana Pajón would be the best because she's our gold medal in Olympics.
Santiago_Garcia
Santiago_Garcia
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by SebasGuzman98 Wed 15 Apr - 11:42

I think that Falcao is one of the best strikers in the planet, even though the bad present he is having at Manchester United. But in my opinion James is the best because of his way of playing, and his technique. James is very far cry from Falcao but he had demostrated he is the best. Not only because of the World Cup golden boot, but all his career.
SebasGuzman98
SebasGuzman98
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Federico Luna Wed 15 Apr - 11:49

I think that the most important person in colombian sports are many, because we can mention James or Falcao at futboll; Mariana Pajon and Maria Isabel Urrutia as golden medals in the olympics and so on so far.
Federico Luna
Federico Luna
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by valentinacoba Wed 15 Apr - 11:59

In the Brazil World Cup, James Rodriguez showed he had talent and he took advantage of this golden opportunity and give everything in the field

valentinacoba
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by MarianaSantafé Wed 15 Apr - 12:00

NICO CUBILLOS wrote:James Rodriguez: real madrid, the best scorer of the world cup Brazil 2014, won the puskás award of the best goal
Radamel Falcao: man utd, won an european league, has 24 goals with the selection the same as Arnoldo Iguarán
I agree with people here that James is better than Falcao, because with 23 years old he was able to demonstrate his power in field and because everybody thought that without Falcao we couldn't pass to the next stage in the World Cup. You can't judge a book by it's cover, so James Rodriguez is the best for me.

MarianaSantafé
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel242 Wed 15 Apr - 12:01

If I had to choose I certainly would choose James, not only because he participated in the world cup, but because he won the prize for more goals in the tournament.
Samuel242
Samuel242
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by AndresMaldonado9925 Wed 15 Apr - 12:08

We can't identify the best sportman from Colombia referring only to football sport. It is difficult to compare the performance of a bmx, a cyclist or a runer. The progress of all of them costs an arm and a leg and that's a very important achievement to the Colombia.
AndresMaldonado9925
AndresMaldonado9925
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasBetancourt Wed 15 Apr - 14:42

SebasGuzman98 wrote:I think that Falcao is one of the best strikers in the planet, even though the bad present he is having at Manchester United. But in my opinion James is the best because of his way of playing, and his technique. James is very far cry from Falcao but he had demostrated he is the best. Not only because of the World Cup golden boot, but all his career.
I agree that James is better than Falcao; nowadays James is one of the best important players over Europe, he is Real Madrid first team player, also without Falcao and with James as Colombian lead Colombian team develop an excellent work, he won the Puskas award and was golden boot. Falcao is not playing regularly with reds; in addition he played in the sub 21 team. Before his injury Falcao was one of the best strikers, now he scores 5 goals in the league.

Last edited by NicolasBetancourt on Mon 20 Apr - 18:44; edited 1 time in total

NicolasBetancourt
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr - 14:56

Trew all the Colombian history there had been good sportsmans, for me the best one could be James Rodriguez because he showed the past year he had commitment and that he could did better each time. So for m would be James for his excellent job at the World Cup.

Back to top Go down

Post by carloshernandez Wed 15 Apr - 20:24

If we talk about the history we can talk about Maria Izabel Urrutia that was the first Gold Medal in the Olympics in the history of Colombia. Carlos "el Pibe" Valderrama was always recognized in the world because he always was a leader in field. Miguel "Happy" Lora was a World Champion in boxing. Cecilia "la Cechi" Baena is a skater that have been World Champion six times. And finally Juan Pablo Montoya that is a racing driver famus because his difference victories in diferent categories.

carloshernandez
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Rodríguez - The better sportman olf the history of colombia  Empty Actually Rodriguez is better.

Post by Yamito Thu 16 Apr - 10:35

10:29:46
NICO CUBILLOS wrote:James Rodriguez: real madrid, the best scorer of the world cup Brazil 2014, won the puskás award of the best goal
Radamel Falcao has played in the last matches less than 10 minutes. This is because the manager does not allow him to play.  Therefore he could not be the best player of Colombia, because of his actual performance on Manchester United. James Rodriguez is headline in Real Madrid, so many goals are made by him.
Yamito
Yamito
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamito Thu 16 Apr - 10:40

NicolasBetancourt wrote:
SebasGuzman98 wrote:I think that Falcao is one of the best strikers in the planet, even though the bad present he is having at Manchester United. But in my opinion James is the best because of his way of playing, and his technique. James is very far cry from Falcao but he had demostrated he is the best. Not only because of the World Cup golden boot, but all his career.
James is better than Falcao; nowadays James is one of the best important players over Europe, he is Real Madrid first team player, also without Falcao and with James as Colombian lead Colombian team develop an excellent work, he won the Puskas award and was golden boot. Falcao is not playing regularly with reds; in addition he played in the sub 21 team. Before his injury Falcao was one of the best strikers, now he scores 5 goals in the league.

He is saying that James is his favorite because his technique. So I don't understand why you are replying him?
Yamito
Yamito
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Thu 16 Apr - 18:37

If we are talking about the best sportman I will decide that Mariana Pajon is the best, because first of all everything is not futbol, sports are more than that and also because he winned the gold medal in the Olimpic Games

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasBetancourt Mon 20 Apr - 18:39

We can not only said that a player is the best sportman of a country just for having an excellent World Cup, or winning the Puskas Award. For me the best sportman of Colombian history is Carlos Alberto "Pibe" Valderrama, because his soccer inspire lots of great Colombian players nowadays. Also he reach being on the FIFA 100, he was include by Pele, best player of the history, in the thirty nine place. Pibe was also named best American player, in 1987 and 1993. He play two World Cups as team capitain, Italiy 1990 and U.S. 1994.

NicolasBetancourt
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoManrique Wed 22 Apr - 9:29

In the long history of Colombia, we can identify alot of sportsman in many sport like tennis, soccer, baseball but there are other sprots like bmx, cyclist and a runner and many more sports. In all these sports they have been people like Mariana Pajon, Nairo Quintana but the most avowed sportman is James Rodriges that have won a lot of prices, putting colombia on of the contries that have the best Sportsmans

NicoManrique
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Wed 22 Apr - 16:25

valevillamil wrote:Talking about woman we can include Mariana Pajon because she start at the age of 4 years training bmx, and although she was to young she start wining prices when se was 5 years old. We have to remember Mariana blow the competition away and won gold medal on bmx in the Olympics of Londres 2012.
I agree because not everything isa futbol, and not always the best sportsman needs to pay futbol. Mariana Pajon is the best for me because of all the effort she has made and also because she won the Golden medal in the Olympic Games.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasBetancourt Thu 23 Apr - 15:00

Andres Escobar for me is the best Colombian sportsman on Colombian History, hewas call "The Court Gentlemen". He played at Atlético Nacional and won the Libertadores Cup. In addition at U.S. World Cup of 1994, in the last match score an own goal of Reason why at Colombia they kill him. His death change Colombian thoughts.

NicolasBetancourt
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next