Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should GCB teach children how to use their smartphones, or just ban them as they currently do?

2 posters

Go down

Should GCB teach children how to use their smartphones, or just ban them as they currently do? Empty Should GCB teach children how to use their smartphones, or just ban them as they currently do?

Post by cesarplata1 Sun 1 Oct - 11:15

A lot of the apps we use on a daily basis are of a social nature, that is, the more people who use it, the better it is. If you want to chat, swap photos or communicate with friends and family you really have no choice but to accept; for all this to work, data must be provided to the app maker. It might include access to your location, spending habits, photos, contacts or even recorded voice, hopefully all moving through encrypted channels and stored safely, but not always …
cesarplata1
cesarplata1
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Should GCB teach children how to use their smartphones, or just ban them as they currently do? Empty Re: Should GCB teach children how to use their smartphones, or just ban them as they currently do?

Post by mafelandeira Tue 3 Oct - 9:19

cesarplata1 wrote:A lot of the apps we use on a daily basis are of a social nature, that is, the more people who use it, the better it is. If you want to chat, swap photos or communicate with friends and family you really have no choice but to accept; for all this to work, data must be provided to the app maker. It might include access to your location, spending habits, photos, contacts or even recorded voice, hopefully all moving through encrypted channels and stored safely, but not always …

Yes Cesar, your right. Its impossible not using this apps as they help us everyday for many things. If I need to communicate myself with another person it could be really easy just opening Facebook or WhatsApp or if I need to do a school homework I can look for information on the internet.

mafelandeira
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down