Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you bring children to this world?

3 posters

Go down

Would you bring children to this world? Empty Would you bring children to this world?

Post by mariajosechacon Mon 2 Oct - 18:03

Taking into account how "damaged" is our world, you consider us correct to bring children to live here?

mariajosechacon
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Would you bring children to this world? Empty Re: Would you bring children to this world?

Post by mariapaulauchima Mon 2 Oct - 18:47

mariajosechacon wrote:Taking into account how "damaged" is our world, you consider us correct to bring children to live  here?

I believe that having children is a big responsibility and you need to be sure that if you want to bring children to the world you must be able to give them a good life, eventhough in this moment the world is passing through a hard time, I think is better to take this decision of bringing children more in the future, when you have all the commodities to mantain him and maybe you will be living in a better situation than the actual one. The future is still uncertain and we dont know if maybe in 20 years life would be much better and bringing children would be a great idea.

mariapaulauchima
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Would you bring children to this world? Empty Re: Would you bring children to this world?

Post by esstebanser123 Thu 2 Nov - 14:57

mariapaulauchima wrote:
mariajosechacon wrote:Taking into account how "damaged" is our world, you consider us correct to bring children to live  here?

I believe that having children is a big responsibility and you need to be sure that if you want to bring children to the world you must be able to give them a good life, eventhough in this moment the world is passing through a hard time, I think is better to take this decision of bringing children more in the future, when you have all the commodities to mantain him and maybe you will be living in a better situation than the actual one. The future is still uncertain and we dont know if maybe in 20 years life would be much better and bringing children would be a great idea.

I agree with you María Paula Uchima, and at the same time I disagree. This is a really dificult topic to talk about, since theres a lot of analogies to take into account. The world now a days is totally messing up, its getting to an end. Where people fight to live, al thought it’s not in a direct way. We are fighting like animals for their pray, in which our pray is living. Bringing a kid to a place where probably there won’t be anything to live for, just to have one, is actually really selfish, not only do I think is selfish but is as well mean. In this part I do agree, but I’ll show you the devils advocate according to what you said about may be better having kids in 20 years, since adding to this there’s a lot of kids that have no families, and bringing someone new to a world that is getting to the end, although there’s a lot of kids that would find magnificent to be help is something sad, and people should take into account this before having a kid.

esstebanser123
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down