Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what are the most important values ​​that a relationship must have?

3 posters

Go down

what are the most important values ​​that a relationship must have? Empty what are the most important values ​​that a relationship must have?

Post by Sara Troncoso Mon 2 Oct - 19:10

For a relationship to work there are certain values ​​that are totally necessary. For you, what are they?

Sara Troncoso
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

what are the most important values ​​that a relationship must have? Empty Re: what are the most important values ​​that a relationship must have?

Post by carlacastro Wed 25 Oct - 11:31

In a relationship is important to act according to our ethical and moral laws in order to have adecuate interaction with everyone else in our community, most importantly, to keep a good relationship with our friends, or lovers, certain values are fundamental. The International Center for Academic Integrity defines academic integrity as a commitment, even in the face of adversity, to six fundamental values: honesty, trust, fairness, respect, responsibility, and courage. From these values flow principles of behavior that enable academic communities to translate ideals to action.

http://www.academicintegrity.org/icai/resources-2.php
carlacastro
carlacastro
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

what are the most important values ​​that a relationship must have? Empty Re: what are the most important values ​​that a relationship must have?

Post by Daniela Beltrán Thu 2 Nov - 14:50

carlacastro wrote:In a relationship is important to act according to our ethical and moral laws in order to have adecuate interaction with everyone else in our community, most importantly, to keep a good relationship with our friends, or lovers, certain values are fundamental. The International Center for Academic Integrity defines academic integrity as a commitment, even in the face of adversity, to six fundamental values: honesty, trust, fairness, respect, responsibility, and courage. From these values flow principles of behavior that enable academic communities to translate ideals to action.

http://www.academicintegrity.org/icai/resources-2.php

Hello Carla , I’ve read your interesting answer but in my personal opinion I think that yes all of the mentioned values are very important but what I personally think that is essential in a relationship is the respect and the trust since they are the base of every solid relationship. Never have you asked what is the main factor of a long relationship? in my perspective I think that also the dedication and the importance you expend reflects the love you have for the relationship to conclude in a relationship it takes two to tango because only one person will get tired

Daniela Beltrán
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down