Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal testing.

+5
Santiescobar11227
valentinacoba
MafeBocanegra18
Vale Gómez
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Animal testing.  Empty Animal testing.

Post by Admin Sun 26 Apr - 13:27

Should animal testing be banned? Can humans be used to test products? Why should/shouldn't animals be permitted in research studies?

ANSWERS WITHOUT REASONS OR WITH ONLY ONE SENTENCE WILL BE DELETED
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Animal testing.  Empty Re: Animal testing.

Post by Vale Gómez Tue 28 Apr - 9:16

Animal testing is an act in which people use them in experiments that are commonly subjected to force feeding, inhalation, food and water deprivation, prolonged periods of physical restraint, and other wounds to study. Maybe this could be for the good of society, but over that it is considered an inhumane activity. They are taking animals for experimenting, that is a cruel act and we don't take a time to stop and think that animals are also living beings. Furthermore there are already developed alternative testing methods that can replace or prevent the need of animals, so animal testing should not be allowed because, they are also living beings, it is a cruel act and inhuman. We must respect life, even if it is a human being or an animal.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by MafeBocanegra18 Tue 28 Apr - 9:20

I think that animal testing should be banned. It is an injustice for animals because big companies' scientists test their products in animals skin and they violate their rights. Humans cannot be used to test products because they can be dangerous for their lives and we aren't laboratory rats.

MafeBocanegra18

Back to top Go down

Post by MafeBocanegra18 Tue 28 Apr - 9:29

Vale Gómez wrote:Animal testing is an act in which people use them in experiments that are commonly subjected to force feeding, inhalation, food and water deprivation, prolonged periods of physical restraint, and other wounds to study. Maybe this could be for the good of society, but over that it is considered an inhumane activity. They are taking animals for experimenting, that is a cruel act and we don't take a time to stop and think that animals are also living beings. Furthermore there are already developed alternative testing methods that can replace or prevent the need of animals, so animal testing should not be allowed because, they are also living beings, it is a cruel act and inhuman. We must respect life, even if it is a human being or an animal.  
I couldn't be more agree with what you have said. I think we should be more conscious with our animals lives, because we aren't taking them in a count and we don't care about them. Animal testing should be banned.

MafeBocanegra18

Back to top Go down

Post by valentinacoba Tue 28 Apr - 12:41

From animal testing they have saved so many humans life you can't even counted with the fingers, even thought they have to use animals and mistreated them they are very useful for the scientist nowadays. How many doctors have win awards for medical discovers? And now who do you think they use to trie this? Humans? , I don't think so

valentinacoba
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiescobar11227 Tue 28 Apr - 13:27

valentinacoba wrote:From animal testing they have saved so many humans life you can't even counted with the fingers, even thought they have to use animals and mistreated them they are very useful for the scientist nowadays. How many doctors have win awards for medical discovers? And now who do you think they use to trie this? Humans? , I don't think so

I am completely disagree with your thoughts; moreover, you have only explain what society have win, but you have already think what consequence do animal testing brings up? You already know that more than 50 million to 100 million animals are use for testing bring up problems such as the disequilibrium in actual environment. You must know that animals are use for helping our society but not necessarily we need to use them; however, actual world brings technology that could help us solving problems as using animals testing for getting the solution of a human problem think more over in them and no in yourself.

Santiescobar11227
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Mon 4 May - 19:30

valentinacoba wrote:From animal testing they have saved so many humans life you can't even counted with the fingers, even thought they have to use animals and mistreated them they are very useful for the scientist nowadays. How many doctors have win awards for medical discovers? And now who do you think they use to trie this? Humans? , I don't think so
I can't agree with what you are saying, because an animal is also a living thing and it must be treated with respect.

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanaolave Sun 10 May - 16:54

I totally disagree with you Valentina, it doesn't matter if it is a human or a animal the important thing is that they are life beings, there are more methods that cientists could try without making a animal suffering, do you think that those experiments are a piece of cake? Many animals die and suffer with this toxic substances, taking into account that cientists and company's could use another way for their experiments; moreover, if animal testing continue there will be a point where all this animals could extinct.

Juanaolave
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by jorgerey Thu 14 May - 9:38

In my personal opinión, animal testing is somehow necessary; however, it definitively should be regulated, for the sake of the animals. Animal testing has provided a great advantage to science in terms of medicine and health issues, which are helpful not only for humans, but also for animals. Scientists afirm that animal testing is practically a necessity for performing useful studies, and by this practice many human and animal lives have been saved or improved in health terms. Moreover, animal testing in other products that are not medical should be banned, due to the fact that this products aren't bringing any mayor benefit to human kind. Also, there should be the necessary regulations for the animals used in this experiments.

jorgerey
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Gómez Fri 15 May - 15:23

i can't agree with what you are saying, because an animal is also a living thing, and there have already been created methods to stop animal testing and use something else instead of animals, animals have also soul, I don't think you will like to be used for testing,or yes?

Vale Gómez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by gabrielaaguirre1 Mon 18 May - 17:45

Although Animal testing has helped discover many cures and diseases, I completely disagree with this. Animals are living beings, they also suffer. How would you feel if someone did that to you? Or it was done to your mother, friends, brother? Like us, animals need love, no pain.

gabrielaaguirre1
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by julianforerogo Wed 20 May - 7:33

Tsting in animals is something unatural and should not be done because they are alive biengs and as humans have rights established in 1979

julianforerogo
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down