Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should people forgive cheating?

+22
CamilaBaez9A
LauraCastaneda99
sara_24
IsabellaGarciaG
9AUrbinaJuan
Maria Paula
9AIvanGuerrero
camilacastroi
juanita.ardila
Santiagoparada
juanfeCISF
sofiamoreno
JuanFelipeDavila
Megan Reátiga
manuela8
Laura Algarra
La Xime
Marianamonroy00
Ruiz12
Juan Diego Osso
9APaula
DanielaACookies9A
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should people forgive cheating?  Empty Should people forgive cheating?

Post by DanielaACookies9A Mon 3 Oct - 11:49

What do you thing about people forgiving cheating? Does loves go first?

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Should people forgive cheating?  Empty Re: Should people forgive cheating?

Post by 9APaula Mon 3 Oct - 12:22

In my opinion if someone really loves you and cares for you, he or she won't have the necessity of cheating. Love is very important in a relationship but trust is also necessary. For me forgiving someone who has cheated on my is really difficult because is also a matter of self-respect.
9APaula
9APaula
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Diego Osso Mon 3 Oct - 16:48

Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational. Hugh Mackay
Juan Diego Osso
Juan Diego Osso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruiz12 Mon 3 Oct - 19:24

I believe that cheating is a problem that affects every relationship in the world and not even for committing it but thanks to social networks gossips spread easily and many relationship get affected because of these. But if this happen I believe that if this person who cheated is regretting and asking for apologising, the other person should forgive him or her. However the person who had cheated should do something really especial for recovering the trust that has been lost.
Ruiz12
Ruiz12
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 Mon 3 Oct - 23:38

DanielaACookies9A wrote:What do you thing about people forgiving cheating? Does loves go first?
I believe that those who really love , never betray.
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by La Xime Tue 4 Oct - 21:47

The couple who really love each other will never cheat. Because when you´re in love, you just care about that person and it´s safety. But when you cheat you´re attempting and hurting the person you loved. So why the need to cheat, if you just want someone to past the moment explain it to the person at first so he or she doesn´t feel destroy when you don´t want nothing with her o him.
La Xime
La Xime
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Marianamonroy00 Tue 4 Oct - 22:30

La Xime wrote:The couple who really love each other will never cheat. Because when you´re in love, you just care about that person and it´s safety. But when you cheat you´re attempting and hurting the person you loved. So why the need to cheat, if you just want someone to past the moment explain it to the person at first so he or she doesn´t feel destroy when you don´t want nothing with her o him.

I cants agree more with you xime!! You read my mind with this statement. When you're in love the last thought you have is about other person and you don't hurt the people you love. However I believe everyone should forgive but never forget and simply let go...
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Tue 4 Oct - 22:46

People should be intelligent. Someone intelligent wouldn't take a knife by the sharp-edged part if he or she knows that it will harm them in any aspect, someone with enough intelligence wouldn't run directly towards a forest in fire to recover her/his beanie; likewise, someone capable of reasoning wouldn't give another chance to someone who once promised endless love and trustworthiness to then stab you in the back at the first opportunity they have, that's illogical. Obviously the rancor is not a feeling which someone would like to deal for the rest of their life, for this reason, it would be mature to forgive, just forgive, as it would be a senselessness to give someone another try to hurt you.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by manuela8 Wed 5 Oct - 18:24

If a relationship is stable and both are being happy, there's no need for any of them to look for someone else. Cheating means that one of the "lovers" has an empty space which isn't fulfilled by their couple. Also, after cheating, the trust would be really damaged and a broken heart because of cheating is really difficult to repair; however, time is the best cure for every injure, with time, anyone would be able to apologize.
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Reátiga Wed 5 Oct - 18:40

Relationships are complicated, but it doesn't means that you should cheat on your loved one. After cheating, the trust is lost. Cheating means that the relationship is not even close to stable and there is a very high chance that the person is going to do it again and again.
Megan Reátiga
Megan Reátiga
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanFelipeDavila Wed 5 Oct - 21:04

I will absolutely never forgive someone who cheats on me;therefore, I would never cheat on my couple. I think that cheating means lack of love and trust between the couple. Nevertheless, If someone cheats on me and I get to know it because someone else told me that will be another reason not to forgive cheating.
JuanFelipeDavila
JuanFelipeDavila
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by sofiamoreno Wed 5 Oct - 22:03

i will never forgive cheating , i think that if a person do that is because she or he don't really love this couple. So i will prefer to finish with the relationship. The love need to be strong.
sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by juanfeCISF Wed 5 Oct - 22:32

I think that cheating is a disrespectful thing, if you choose a person to be with you need to forget the other ones, if you forgive cheating you don't have dignity, go and found it.
juanfeCISF
juanfeCISF
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Santiagoparada Wed 5 Oct - 23:24

In my opinion cheating may be one the worst things in life. The feeling that the person you love most in life has gone with another one should be heart wrecking. Because, they are not just playing with your trust but with your dignity so you should never forgive that kind of things. If the person really loves you he/she would never have done that king of things in the first place, so take this into account when your partner cheat on you.

Santiagoparada
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by juanita.ardila Thu 20 Oct - 10:19

manuela8 wrote:If a relationship is stable and both are being happy, there's no need for any of them to look for someone else. Cheating means that one of the "lovers" has an empty space which isn't fulfilled by their couple. Also, after cheating, the trust would be really damaged and a broken heart because of cheating is really difficult to repair; however, time is the best cure for every injure, with time, anyone would be able to apologize.

You totally hit the nail on the head! As long as the couple feels that they are meant to be, there's no need for cheating; thus, they totally have to discard the idea of deceiving and avoid harm and future pain, which leads to mistrust and lack of credibility. Otherwise you may not have regrets about the people whom you have spent time with, instead you would regret the time lost spent with certain people.
juanita.ardila
juanita.ardila
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by camilacastroi Sat 22 Oct - 12:09

Love is love and there's no reason for cheating, but as I said, love is love and if you decide to forgive or not, you will still feel love for your love. SleepSleep
camilacastroi
camilacastroi
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by 9AIvanGuerrero Sat 22 Oct - 14:11

I think cheating can never be forgiven because you show that person love, trust, honesty, respect and that person prefers another person that just attract him or her and cheat on you and dont even care. My position if I had been cheated I would never in life forget her even if she is in love and made a mistake I ouldnt care and I would end the things right there
9AIvanGuerrero
9AIvanGuerrero
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Paula Sun 23 Oct - 9:31

I would not forgive someone that cheated on me because it's supposed that if you are in a relationship with someone is because they really love and would never do anything to hurt you. You are also supposed to trust in each other and trust that they would not cheat on you, because it is a decision you make, in which you prefer another person rather than you couple

Maria Paula
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9AUrbinaJuan Sun 23 Oct - 10:21

People should not forgive cheating, because indeed a relationship needs of love, and if both of them are in love one with each other, they would not cheat, they need to believe and trust in the other person, and you need to take into account that if they cheat on you once, it can happen twice, and that is not true love.

9AUrbinaJuan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellaGarciaG Sun 23 Oct - 11:29

Hello my loving friends. I love this Relationship topic.
I would like to begin saying that once you decide to start a relationship you're committed to your lover. If you decided someone to be your gf or bf then you made the decision to respect that person and to be only with him/her. Then you're not supposed to cheat on him/her, even more if you "love him/her". That's how we all would like it to be.
But I'm conscious that one may fail. What to do? For the cheater it is mandatory to be honest. The cheated has then decision to forgive or to end up a relationship.
HOW TO DECIDE?
You first have to consider that if you are thinking on coming back to your couple then there must be a reason for that. Check what your reasons are. Do not do it because you feel empty with him/her, do not do it if you are thinking you will be alone the rest of your life or you will never find anyone else.
If you think love is worth it, your couple is worth it, and all your memories together are worth it, then give it a try. Forgive him anyways because your soul demands you to be free of things against others.
And always have in mind that your wellness goes before everyone else's.
IsabellaGarciaG
IsabellaGarciaG
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by sara_24 Sun 23 Oct - 17:44

When someone cheats on you, your mind and emotions scream at you to hate, punish and never forgive. It’s hard to release those feelings.
Nonetheless, forgiving someone for cheating Is good for the faithful person. The anger we feel after infidelity is like a poison that lives in us. Forgiveness is the antidote and the only way to move on.

May be people don't forgive because they think that it involves returning with the person that cheated on him or her but it doesnt. Forgiving the unfaithful person doesn't mean to re-establish the relationship, because if that person cheated on you is because he or she is interested in other person and doesn't love you anymore.

sara_24
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraCastaneda99 Mon 24 Oct - 1:40

When someone cheats on you, your mind and emotions scream at you to hate, punish and never forgive. You should try to forgive someone for cheating, but only once you understand what forgiveness means and how you can achieve it. People deserve second chances
LauraCastaneda99
LauraCastaneda99
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaBaez9A Mon 24 Oct - 2:09

LauraCastaneda99 wrote:When someone cheats on you, your mind and emotions scream at you to hate, punish and never forgive. You should try to forgive someone for cheating, but only once you understand what forgiveness means and how you can achieve it. People deserve second chances

I agree with you in people deservir second changes because sometimes people comete mistares and they have to go back to the drawing board. Talking about this i think that the person who is cheating does not feel the same pain as the person whom is being cheated so they believe that forgive something like this is very easy but it is not. Moreover, i think they sufre because of the repentino of the victim but this is not enough. As an advice the best way to mantain a relationship is being honest and loyal. You can crumple a role many times as you want but then always be alises although marks. With feelings is the same.You can forgive cheating but you will never forget it. Evil or Very Mad

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mafelandeira Wed 20 Sep - 10:20

9APaula wrote:In my opinion if someone really loves you and cares for you, he or she won't have the necessity of cheating. Love is very important in a relationship but trust is also necessary. For me forgiving someone who has cheated on my is really difficult because is also a matter of self-respect.

Paula you really hit the nail on the head! Relationships are not always perfect and we need to learn how to manage them. Sometimes things get hard but if love is hard between two people, they can figure it out. We need to learn how to act up during problems and start looking up for solutions.

mafelandeira
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sebastián Talero Mon 2 Oct - 18:50

Those who truly love you will never deceive you

Juan Sebastián Talero
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next