Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be objective: Money is a great inluence on relationships?

+4
mateo.infante
sofiamoreno
IsabellaGarciaG
juancamilobustosg
8 posters

Go down

Be objective: Money is a great inluence on relationships? Empty Be objective: Money is a great inluence on relationships?

Post by juancamilobustosg Sun 23 Oct - 13:28

Comment below Idea
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Be objective: Money is a great inluence on relationships? Empty Re: Be objective: Money is a great inluence on relationships?

Post by IsabellaGarciaG Sun 23 Oct - 13:36

I think money is necessary in relationships because for everything you want to do with your couple you will need to afford it. You will also need to buy him/her presents. However you should not choose your soulmate based on his/her financial status. And you should learn to enjoy time with little money. Cook! walk! practice some sport.. Just some ideas friends!
IsabellaGarciaG
IsabellaGarciaG
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Be objective: Money is a great inluence on relationships? Empty Re: Be objective: Money is a great inluence on relationships?

Post by sofiamoreno Sun 23 Oct - 13:57

In my opinion money is the last thing in which you should think at the moment of having a relationship. Money is not really something important when you love someone. Yes you need the money but some other thing have more crucial.
sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by juancamilobustosg Sun 23 Oct - 14:07

sofiamoreno wrote:In my opinion money is the last thing in which you should think at the moment of having a relationship. Money is not really something important when you love someone. Yes you need the money but some other thing have more crucial.
But Sofia, you should take into account that the world we live in requires money and intelligence to achieve things. Without money, you wan't be able to mantain a mentally healthy relationship. No
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mateo.infante Sun 23 Oct - 15:16

I think that money does not affect relationships because when you start a relationship you do not think in What could that person buy you instead you see how this person could help you in different problems or how this person could make you a better person.

mateo.infante
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by manuela8 Sun 23 Oct - 15:18

A relationship should be based on feelings. Obviously, nowadays money is an important factor, but I don't consider it essential. You shouldn't depend on anyone, you should be independent and have your own resources. I don't need someone to maintain me. pig
manuela8
manuela8
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramoscoso Sun 23 Oct - 15:48

I think that like in everything money is important but is not a reason to leave your significant other since there are many solutions like selling things together or saving up. You should not see a person through her or his wallet since money is ephemeral and feelings stay forever

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Sun 23 Oct - 20:35

Of course money is an influential aspect on a relationship but, as always, there are certain exceptions. There will always be couples which will love each other no matter what, literally for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do them apart; however, there are also relationships based on money: when there's money, there's stability but when they are lacking of money the will be also lacking of love. Many times it happens that either the boy or the girl get attracted by the other's money, if he/she is rich it will be an important factor to attract people. Now, if both of them fall in love later it will be a fortunate case but most of the times that does not happen.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lilipaez Mon 24 Oct - 1:01

Well if you are with a person that only want material things, it is will influence, but if the in relationship any of the two matters about money, it would not influence, because in a relationship the important things are that special moments that you have with that person, i think that a cute message, an unexpected call or visit to your house are does little ditails that make a change, and for making that you don't need money. So the only thing that matters is the love that each other feels.
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down