Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal tasting

+6
Laura Algarra
Antonia Sanint
Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Saarangom
La Xime
SaritaVelezAc99
10 posters

Go down

Animal tasting  Empty Animal tasting

Post by SaritaVelezAc99 Wed 21 Oct - 12:39

Should animal tating be prohibited?
SaritaVelezAc99
SaritaVelezAc99

Back to top Go down

Animal tasting  Empty Re: Animal tasting

Post by La Xime Thu 22 Sep - 9:36

It actually should not be prohibitive, the main cause is if we start stopping these testings how the scientists would we able to know which medicament could serve for each sickness. On the other hand if there were no animals to test, will humans accept them to test themselves to prove a medicament serve?
La Xime
La Xime
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Saarangom Mon 26 Sep - 12:42

As humans are cowards, we create barriers and defenses so that nothing touches our species. One of the reasons for our overpopulation might be this. Animal testing is one of the many barriers we create. To give examples, I could mention vaccinations, weapons and many others. All of these things are unnatural even if they were beneficial for me and for many others.
Saarangom
Saarangom
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Jose Pinzon Gil Mon 26 Sep - 12:44

I think animal tested should be prohibited because animals are also part of nature, and it is not fair to test on animals knowing they may suffer, it is not fair at all

Maria Jose Pinzon Gil
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonia Sanint Tue 27 Sep - 13:33

La Xime wrote:It actually should not be prohibitive, the main cause is if we start stopping these testings how the scientists would we able to know which medicament could serve for each sickness. On the other hand if there were no animals to test, will humans accept them to test themselves to prove a medicament serve?
Saying animal testing should no be prohibitive, is absolutely off ones's rocker, is a very selfish position. As humans, animals feel and suffer the same way. They're not able to speak, but we can raise our voice against animal testing. It transgresses major ethic issues, that's why it has to be abolished.

Antonia Sanint
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Algarra Tue 27 Sep - 16:55

Animal tasting, as many other controversial topics like death penalty or abortion, will always be categorized as something not ethic; however, we need to improve our world, what we really need is more people on the ball. Everything can not be as we want and science, throughout many processes of testing hypothesis, show us that we can either be right or not, that besides we want a specific result, we may not get it. Either if we want it or not, scientists are already testing with rats and some other animals instead of testing their experiments with humans. Scientists are killing two birds with one stone by improving the worlds medicine and the humans lifestyle. In my opinion it's better to test with animals than with humans so that when an experiment go wrong we can control it without fearing that the tested human become a burden to society.
Laura Algarra
Laura Algarra
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraVergara26 Tue 27 Sep - 18:05

I am conscious about the fact that animal testing is not ethic at all, but this is the only way human beings can improve their daily lives, because of this, people around the world can cure their diseases, because of this, we can buy medicines for our pain, because of this medicine is getting even better than what we imagined. Animals are been sacrificed for a reason and we need to respect that because there is absolutely no way to make the necessary tests in humans, this is something the society need to improve their lifestyle.
LauraVergara26
LauraVergara26
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9ADaniel_Acevedo99 Tue 27 Sep - 22:35

I agree with the argument saying it is cruel and unfair, and yes, many of these experiments kill the animal. But it is necessary because that's how vaccines are approved and used in humans. If we don't taste in animals, we wouldn't know if the vaccine works. Life is unfair but humanity gets a profit doing it.
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
9ADaniel_Acevedo99
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by 9AJuliana Tue 4 Oct - 22:11

I believe that using animals is absurd, because there are other methods to test products and or experiments. There exist other options such as human volunteers (which would be very effective) or use artificial human skin (such as EpiDermTM and ThinCert) we could give more effective results and as a result we would not have abused under the conditions animals are necessary for conducting each test. Many might say ¨abused human is worst than animals mistreated¨ but for some reason  are called ¨volunteers¨they lend themselves willingly receive all the conditions that are allied to the type of test which are provided, in addition these people receive something in return for paid for these tests. Finally, animal tests are not 100% secure due to we are not identical anatomically to animals, we are like which may ring the bell because for this reason animal tests are performed, but you can not say that humans are lab rats.

9AJuliana
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Thu 6 Oct - 7:05

I think animal tasting should be ilegal because what do we think we are to control animal's life? They are not our slaves, their only problem is that they don't have voice to say "I don't want this".
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Thu 6 Oct - 7:05

I think animal tasting should be ilegal because what do we think we are to control animal's life? They are not our slaves, their only problem is that they don't have voice to say "I don't want this".
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Thu 6 Oct - 7:06

9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Thu 6 Oct - 7:06

9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down