Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now that ''NO'' has won, what should the politic class promoters from it should do towards the process?

3 posters

Go down

Now that ''NO'' has won, what should the politic class promoters from it should do towards the process? Empty Now that ''NO'' has won, what should the politic class promoters from it should do towards the process?

Post by juancamilobustosg Mon 3 Oct - 18:20

The country has shown to the world that its people lack of objectivity. How should the process be redirected now, or, should the process end at this point?
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Now that ''NO'' has won, what should the politic class promoters from it should do towards the process? Empty I don't agree

Post by Ruiz12 Mon 3 Oct - 18:57

Mad
juancamilobustosg wrote:The country has shown to the world that its people lack of objectivity. How should the process be redirected now, or, should the process end at this point?
As a Colombian who supported the NO as the answer for the plebiscite I consider that actually I have more objectivity and criteria than many of the people who voted for the YES basically because I hardly believe that there are some points mentioned on the final arrangement between the government and the belligerent group "F.A.R.C." because even though I'm not a "direct victim" of the conflict I as a Colombian will be affected if we approach to the "peace" in a wrong way. I believe that the government should sit again with "F.A.R.C." (Which actually stated that they wish to make the peace and they would sit again if it is necessary for the purpose) and discuss again the terms.
Ruiz12
Ruiz12
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Now that ''NO'' has won, what should the politic class promoters from it should do towards the process? Empty Re: Now that ''NO'' has won, what should the politic class promoters from it should do towards the process?

Post by juancamilobustosg Mon 3 Oct - 20:31

Ruiz12 wrote: Mad
juancamilobustosg wrote:The country has shown to the world that its people lack of objectivity. How should the process be redirected now, or, should the process end at this point?
As a Colombian who supported the NO as the answer for the plebiscite I consider that actually I have more objectivity and criteria than many of the people who voted for the YES basically because I hardly believe that there are some points mentioned on the final arrangement between the government and the belligerent group "F.A.R.C." because even though I'm not a "direct victim" of the conflict I as a Colombian will be affected if we approach to the "peace" in a wrong way. I believe that the government should sit again with "F.A.R.C."  (Which actually stated that they wish to make the peace and they would sit again if it is necessary for the purpose) and  discuss again the terms.
taking away moral discussions towards the position on the past treaties, I think you should consider the process could get stranded because as F.A.R.C has given a lot, I nthink it will be very difficult to boost different treaties. Now, one posibility is the National Constituyent Assembly where F.A.R.C.Centro democrátivo,different politic parties and of course, govermnt delegates would structure a new consituion. Isn't that worst than a treatie for this country?
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Now that ''NO'' has won, what should the politic class promoters from it should do towards the process? Empty Re: Now that ''NO'' has won, what should the politic class promoters from it should do towards the process?

Post by Camilo.DlH Mon 3 Oct - 21:13

In my opinion, i think that this moment could be the golden opportunity to join the supporters of Yes and No (into political and citizen conditions) and with it to discuss with the participation of the government and FARC and, if possible, to re-negotiate a new agreement that, hopefully, can be accepted by the people of Colombia
Camilo.DlH
Camilo.DlH
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down