Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it ok for schools to prohibit the expressions of the students?

+4
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Kevin Santana
FelipeDussan
Marianamonroy00
8 posters

Go down

is it ok for schools to prohibit the expressions of the students? Empty is it ok for schools to prohibit the expressions of the students?

Post by Marianamonroy00 Wed 5 Oct - 0:12

Many schools decline students to expose their expressions through out what they were. In most of schools nail polish , piercings , dying your hair , wearing scarfs and so on are prohibited.
is this damaging teenagers?
Marianamonroy00
Marianamonroy00
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

is it ok for schools to prohibit the expressions of the students? Empty Re: is it ok for schools to prohibit the expressions of the students?

Post by FelipeDussan Wed 5 Oct - 21:29

There is a limit, I believe that school wants to make robots, they are a company which produces machines, in some aspects they are not open minded, I accept the piercings prohibition, and even the hair. But wearing scarfs and jackets "not from the uniform" is an exaggeration. Schools sometimes doesn't let us be who we are.
FelipeDussan
FelipeDussan
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

is it ok for schools to prohibit the expressions of the students? Empty Re: is it ok for schools to prohibit the expressions of the students?

Post by Kevin Santana Wed 5 Oct - 23:54

Marianamonroy00 wrote:Many schools decline students to expose their expressions through out what they were. In most of schools nail polish , piercings , dying your hair , wearing scarfs and so on are prohibited.
is this damaging teenagers?
in my opinion, this is not fair becuase the school is not respecting the decision that each student make in his body

Kevin Santana
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Thu 6 Oct - 0:20

I agree with Kevin but students are representing the school so the school most take different rules to create a good impression
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaBaez9A Sun 23 Oct - 19:03

I believe it is wrong because it make students insecure and do not make them identify who they really are and who they can be with others. This is something schools should reconsider for the benefit of students.

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeconstain Sun 23 Oct - 20:34

I believe it is wrong schools prohibiting the expression of students because this does not helps students identify themselves just the way it should be, they can not take the decisions related to their own body because the school they study at do not allows it
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielaACookies9A Sun 23 Oct - 21:26

I think this is terrible, because you are a person different from others, so is a right to show how you are. Any of the physical aspects affect your study process, because wearing a different colour hair or a diffrent t-shirt wold not make you fail. This is a righ every student may have.

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by lilipaez Sun 23 Oct - 23:05

Valeconstain wrote:I believe it is wrong schools prohibiting the expression of students because this does not helps students identify themselves just the way it should be, they can not take the decisions related to their own body because the school they study at do not allows it

I definitely support you because that is what help us to discover who we are and what we want to do in our life and it is unlogic that the school, the one that is supposed to guide us to our identity is the one that turned us and avoid that we can get there and that is just not fair. bounce scratch
lilipaez
lilipaez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down