Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should some rules need to be banned at schools?

5 posters

Go down

Should some rules need to be banned at schools?  Empty Should some rules need to be banned at schools?

Post by Daniel Melo Sun 23 Oct - 13:30

Some schools implemented rules which are unfair for students, with which rule you disagree in your school? why you don't like it?

Daniel Melo
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Should some rules need to be banned at schools?  Empty Re: Should some rules need to be banned at schools?

Post by 9Amaria.arango Sun 23 Oct - 17:31

There are some rules that are not fair to students. For instance, not having the liberty to pick a hair color or some type of clothes. This are rules that are against our liberty of expression, i think this rules should be changed
9Amaria.arango
9Amaria.arango
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Should some rules need to be banned at schools?  Empty Re: Should some rules need to be banned at schools?

Post by Gtortoretto Sun 23 Oct - 18:42

In my opinion rules are there for be respected, but some of them aren't fare for students. A rule that could be changed is the uniform rule, schools could give more freedom to them for choosing his own clothes. Removing the uniform rule or at least modifying it would make several students happy and maby more enthusiastic with school.
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaBaez9A Sun 23 Oct - 18:47

I think it depende on the rules because some of the are just illogical because you know people are going to break them . Furthermore, i think that there are a lot of rules that limit students to do certain things that are necessary for teenagers. However, i consider that are very good rules that can not be removed.

CamilaBaez9A
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valeconstain Sun 23 Oct - 19:10

I think some rules schools have are totally unnecessary and limit students in so many ways, school should give students a little freedom.
Valeconstain
Valeconstain
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down