Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you prefer sleep and a 0 or do homework and a 100?

2 posters

Go down

Do you prefer sleep and a 0 or do homework and a 100? Empty Do you prefer sleep and a 0 or do homework and a 100?

Post by Nataliaalfonso0 Mon 24 Oct - 1:06

I want to know your opinion because I have friends who prefer completing all the work or others who prefer health and well being so they do it all
Nataliaalfonso0
Nataliaalfonso0
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Do you prefer sleep and a 0 or do homework and a 100? Empty Re: Do you prefer sleep and a 0 or do homework and a 100?

Post by juancamilobustosg Sat 12 Nov - 12:30

Nataliaalfonso0 wrote:I want to know your opinion because I have friends who prefer completing all the work or others who prefer health and well being so they do it all
Well Natalia, on my opnion, it's better to have no sleep and a 100 rather than sleep and a 0. That is because I strongly defend that our school is a school that demands a lot of effort in order for us to be Colombian leaders and top students not only in the country but in the world. At the end of the day, you can complete all those hours of sleep you lost on the 3 periods of break we have trough out the year and/or in the weekends. Arrow
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down