Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firearms in Colombia

3 posters

Go down

Firearms in Colombia Empty Firearms in Colombia

Post by Admin Sun 26 Apr - 13:43

Should ALL Colombians be prohibited from buying/using weapons (guns or pistols)? Should buying a gun be made easier for self-defense?
The Police in England do not have firearms (except Special Forces). Could this be a possibility in Colombia?
What should happen to those caught in the street without a license?

ANSWERS WITHOUT REASONS OR WITH ONLY ONE SENTENCE WILL BE DELETED
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://insideout.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Firearms in Colombia Empty Re: Firearms in Colombia

Post by mariapaula Tue 28 Apr - 9:23

I think that some Colombian people should be prohibited from using weapons because in Colombia there so much violence, so if ALL Colombia people have guns and weapons can be that a lot of people dead in one day. Buying a gun can not be easier for self-defense because can be that one person kills some body and this Pearson do not do something bad to be killed and I think that the solution is that the government have to be charge of the security so Colombians do not need to use weapons or guns. Finally I do not think that do not having firearms is possible in Colombia because here all is being solution be the violence.

mariapaula
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by MarianaSantafé Tue 28 Apr - 12:44

mariapaula wrote:I think that some Colombian people should be prohibited from using weapons because in Colombia there so much violence, so if ALL Colombia people have guns and weapons can be that a lot of people dead in one day. Buying a gun can not be easier for self-defense because can be that one person kills some body and this Pearson do not do something bad to be killed and I think that the solution is that the government have to be charge of the security so Colombians do not need to use weapons or guns. Finally I do not think that  do not having firearms is possible in Colombia because here all is being solution be the violence.

Maria Paula I totally disagree that Colombian people should not have guns for self-defence, because i think that it is necessary. Of course i think that the Goverment should give permission to people that are clinically and/or psychologically able to handle a gun, due the fact that some people have agressive tendencies and psychological problems. I gree that Colombia is a very violent country and that the Goverment should be in charge of the people's security, but how can you say that "a person can kill somebody that didn't do anything bad" when the weapon is used for self-defence? According to the High Comissioner of the United Nations for the Human Rights, each person that has a gun has to follow the settled laws so that any right can be violated, therefore i think that the Goverment should bein charge to educate people about this laws and help them to learn how to use a gun only in a necessity.

MarianaSantafé
Idle Participant
Idle Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down