Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think is the better country?

+3
Juanestebanjunco
santiago.10945
Gtortoretto
7 posters

Go down

What do you think is the better country? Empty What do you think is the better country?

Post by Gtortoretto Sat 22 Oct - 22:39

What country do you prefer and why ? Tell your ideas below.
Gtortoretto
Gtortoretto
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

What do you think is the better country? Empty Re: What do you think is the better country?

Post by santiago.10945 Sun 23 Oct - 0:05

I think all countries have its problems, but I think I would like to live in USA, it is not the best, but my experience from living there was very cool.
santiago.10945
santiago.10945
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

What do you think is the better country? Empty Re: What do you think is the better country?

Post by Juanestebanjunco Sun 23 Oct - 12:00

I´ve read that Denmark is The Best Country To Live In The World, this is a country offering a pollution-free and corruption-free life with stable economic growth even at recession periods,According to the world happiness report, Denmark is crowned as the happiest country in the world”. 50% of Danish people contribute to the betterment of their cities by doing some good deeds. For example, they use bicycles to reach their school and work. Now, this shows how protective they are, towards their environment. The government offers an amount of 7.8 cents per kilometer to people traveling by bicycle instead of a car. By following the rules, they are not only taking care of their surroundings but also lessen the rate of accidents, noise and air pollution from taking place.

Juanestebanjunco
Novice Participant
Novice Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by sofiamoreno Sun 23 Oct - 16:19

I think that this idea depend of the person , every country is different so they are many options. Depend of the kind of environment you prefer, it is important to have different experiences to answer this question.
sofiamoreno
sofiamoreno
Official Speaker
Official Speaker

Back to top Go down

Post by OpTc Felipe Díaz Sun 23 Oct - 20:38

The best country to live is Canada, the quality of life there is great, the politicians are great and te people is very kind, for studying is the best place, and for live too.
OpTc Felipe Díaz
OpTc Felipe Díaz
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 9BJuanitaGutierrez Sun 23 Oct - 22:00

Colombia is the best country in all the world just because I born in here, all my family and friends are from here, my best memories also. So this coutry has given me the most wonderful things.
9BJuanitaGutierrez
9BJuanitaGutierrez
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

What do you think is the better country? Empty Colombia!!!!!,

Post by Daniel Cabarique Mon 18 Sep - 15:04

I think the best place to live is Colombia because even though is really dangerous and it is a lot of corruption and the transport is horrible, it has the better food in al the world, the "bandeja paisa" the "ajiaco" and it has the most beautiful woman in the world
Very Happy cheers
Daniel Cabarique
Daniel Cabarique
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down