Colombia Inside Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is the best country to succeed ?

+4
juancamilobustosg
lauramoscoso
IsabellaGarciaG
9AJuliana
8 posters

Go down

Which is the best country to succeed ? Empty Which is the best country to succeed ?

Post by 9AJuliana Sat 22 Oct - 18:29

I would like to know your opinion about in what country do you think that being successful is a piece of cake.

9AJuliana
Novice Chatter
Novice Chatter

Back to top Go down

Which is the best country to succeed ? Empty Re: Which is the best country to succeed ?

Post by IsabellaGarciaG Sun 23 Oct - 9:00

I dont think there is only one specific country where one could be successful. In fact there are better economic conditions in some countries than in others, and not only economic issues but countries that give more opportunities. For example I think USA o European countries have far better opportunities for new leaders and very intelligent people.
IsabellaGarciaG
IsabellaGarciaG
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Which is the best country to succeed ? Empty Re: Which is the best country to succeed ?

Post by lauramoscoso Sun 23 Oct - 11:06

I think the best country to be successful can be very subjective since it depends on what you are planning to do, for instance if you want a career related to arts USA is the better option but for a medicine student any country since everyone everywhere needs doctors so I think that would depend.

lauramoscoso
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by juancamilobustosg Sun 23 Oct - 14:09

IsabellaGarciaG wrote:I dont think there is only one specific country where one could be successful. In fact there are better economic conditions in some countries than in others, and not only economic issues but countries that give more opportunities. For example I think USA o European countries have far better opportunities for new leaders and very intelligent people.
Isabella you are terribly wrong. You are blindfolded with the idea that politically powerfull countryes relate to the capacity of producing successfull people. Success can be achieved anywhere anytime and that i why the place you live in influences your goals on a very subjective way. Remember, not everybody has the same conception of success and how to get to it. Razz
juancamilobustosg
juancamilobustosg
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniela.Monsalve Sun 23 Oct - 14:19

Your chances of being successful in diffrent countries, changes according to what you want to be successfull in, taking into account that some countries are stronger in certain industries; however, living in a underdeveloped country is not always a disadvantage because you can become some sort of pioneer. Basically it all depends on what your goals are and if you actually want to innovate a particular place.

Daniela.Monsalve
Sporadic Participant
Sporadic Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Pablo Perez Sun 23 Oct - 17:14

There is not an specific country to succeed as a person. Those who think a country will make them or not successful are totally mediocre. Being successful is determined by your will to work hard and achieve your goals no matter what.

Juan Pablo Perez
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielaACookies9A Sun 23 Oct - 23:19

I believe there is not a specific place because all places are different and will give you different oppurtunities depending on what you are looking for. If you want to be succesful in an specific place, well, go, but you have to take into account that each place is different.

DanielaACookies9A
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sebastián Peña 17 Mon 24 Oct - 0:26

USA is the best country to succeed in most of the topics in life; moreover, they are the most developed country in the world. Facts not opinions.
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Juan Sebastián Peña 17
Town Crier
Town Crier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down